Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not Your Usual Halloween Site

While searching Second Life for Halloween sites to share, I stumbled across this unique find. Stephanie Marquez offers a site that steps away from the expected focus on gore and startle effects, instead providing a refreshing retreat with a romantic vibe. Bring that special someone to dance in the gazebo beneath the trees, cuddle in various places or kiss under the stars. Bring some friends for some great photo ops, or bring the family for some autumn fun. Even if you find yourself exploring alone, you'll find something here worth seeing. Stephanie uses a variety of decorations and activities to make this a stop for everyone, especially those ready to escape the hectic ways of this holiday.

Stephanie Marquez, Halloween

3 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...Yay field trip tonight for Jade & I. I can't wait to try out the balls, I love balls. Only Jade's balls though, don't be getting any ideas LOL. Have fun everyone maybe I will see you there.

Anonymous said...

I will not offer balls, but shake my luscious pumpkins in a most tempting manner...

DeMerick Creeley said...

okay folks...mtd really wants to know who's after his pumpkins...