Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Search for a DJ Superstar



Photos by Eddi Haskell

We searched for a DJ Superstar on September 21st with a panel of 3 judges (Eddi Abdul or Eddi Haskell, Ammon Cowell and Jason Jackson) and 6 wonderful DJs. The inV Daily sponsored event allowed each DJ to show their amazing talent for 45 minutes, followed by (very vanilla, as Ammon Cowell's brand of scoring was really mild--bad Ammon) American Idol comments before the next contestant took the stream.

The evening ended with judge technical issues and me reluctantly filling in with his comments. Although the contest should've ended with the last scoring we ended up with a tie between Queen Edman and and Lillandra Lancaster. The judges voted for their favorites among the two with the first two judges casting a vote for each and adding to the suspense of the moment. Jason Jackson (High Energy Owner, Jason Feingold) was stuck with the stressful decision of choosing the DJ Superstar. After a good five minutes of stalling, Jackson declared that the DJ Superstar was Queen Edman and the High Energy Queen was Lillandra Lancaster. Queen Edman won $5000L, superstardom and guaranteed shifts at the rocking High Energy. Watch for an upcoming interview here with him.

Kudos to all DJs who performed at the event. The turnout was amazing and all contestants kept the club rocking.

14 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...inV sponsors many many events and this was one of my most favorites to date. Many thanks to Jason feingold (owner)of CHE for asking inV. It's always a pleasure and a honor to work with such great people and professionals. Also seeing hyper sexy Eddi confined to one area for over 6 hrs was so funny. All the talent was amazing and the place was packed. I think the most important thing with any event is it brings people together to live, laugh and love :). Many thanks to Club High Energy (CHE) for all the fun times you bring to many of us in our sl lives. Isn't this what it is all about.

also thanks Deme for filling in for me towards the end. LOL the next day I logged in I had an IM wating for me "YOUR FIRED".

DeMerick Creeley said...

Eddi was confined? It seemed he couldn't stay in his seat area for more than 2 seconds...lol

And yes, I suppose I was DeMerick Trump...but that's another reality TV show...

"You're Fired!"

Anonymous said...

HOT TALENT, HOT JUDGES, HOT CROWD.

Anonymous said...

I stayed for the entire event and was killer watching the different djs and variety. I hope they do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

Every event inV puts their name on it's bravo. I am a huge fan of both High Energy and inVogue. Spectacular event and spectacular peeps. Ricken was the hottest at the party.

secret admirer

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! Deja vue.... and then some. Great night

Anonymous said...

Great night and please do it again! Congrats to Queen Edman, super! Everyone did great including the judges (booo! lol), and it was screaming fun! Do it again! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved about 4 of the DJs out of the 6, great music, went so fast and I think the right winner was picked! The suspense at the end between the 2 finalists had me hooked. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

This event so much fun. I enjoyed all DJs. Greet to see.

DeMerick Creeley said...

The suspense at the end was something else (even if Ammon did put me in a horrible position--grumble, grumble)...I don't think American Idol could've done suspense better than Jason did. It was definitely well done.

Anonymous said...

inV events are alot of fun. I need to check out the club this Saturday. Thanks again for another great time.

Anonymous said...

So nice He/She wasn't there. We all had a wonderful time. Please have more High Energy.

Anonymous said...

Kane = Paine. Syriana Paine. Jared decided it would be easier to hide his love towards a woamn much easier this way. They con and sam people easier this way. If Syriana needs to be a man she becomes Kane. Anyway who cares we all know he is a he/she she/he. Gross me out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It grosses everyone out. I wouldn't fuck him with your pixel cock.