Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Friday, September 26, 2008

inV New Ad Rates



I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported and continues to support inV. it has been an amazing ride thus far and we are only getting started.

Part of any business in Second Life is a continued awareness of Real Life trends. We are aware of Real Life economy issues and price inflation and understand how much of an impact tighter budgets can have on Second Life spending. To aid our clients and help them keep in-world shopping pleasurable and maintain prices for their customers, we've decided to drop ad pricing. The staff and I just love doing what we do and it keeps us close. Our new price list is as follows:

*PREMIUM
For 1-15 Ad Placement: L$10,000 Double
L$7,000 Single

MAKE A STATEMENT. All 1-15 ads must be approved by AMMON PERA. NO EXCEPTIONS. We turn many ads a month away but we will always suggest where you might improve. Thank you for considering inV.

*STANDARD
For 15-? Ad Placement L$7,000 Double
L$5,000 Single
Two Page (spread): 2040x1320
Single Page 1020x1320

We want everyone to enjoy inV so if you'd like to advertise with us and Lindens are an issue contact Ammon Pera.

8 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...we already have a rl with rl prices why have another with rl prices. I was fortunate to have gotten an excellent education so sl to me is just fun and a hobby. If money is an issue for your new business and want to advertise in inV(the most talked about magazine on the grid) don't hesitate to IM any of us. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I wish more people thought like inV. For many of us with the rl ecomony we can't afford the extras in sl. I am seeing people give up things in sl that once was never an issue. RL first SL second.

Anonymous said...

I am considering giving up my land, the tier costs are killing me. Yeah I think the days of just enjoying sl and not having to go into rl funds are over. I don't advertise anything but I do appreciate and see your point. I think people have ruined sl charging rl pricing actually for the majority of people.

Anonymous said...

Yes, my business in SL is sensitive to RL economy as it involves large amounts of money, and since the US dollar took a nosedive and Warren Buffet (richest man in the world) predicted a downslide for the US economy, I've noticed that SLers are more conscious of their linden output.

I don't think it is a serious issue, not yet. For every person in SL feeling the crunch, another will say "It's just pennies."

Watch this space, as they say. It's definately on the mind of SLers.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we have seen the hit even close in sl yet. If the rl economy and my rl life is suffering sl will be the first thing out of my life.

Anonymous said...

Hey jp you can always scam or con like Syriana Paine. then you don't have to work in rl. You can sit and play sl and smoke cigs like her/kane.

Someone she conned

Anonymous said...

Dudes I'm totally digging the daily. so much fun and craziness.
H
O
O
K
E
D

Anonymous said...

I think this is a very sensible move by InV Daily. The management of InV daily can reflect RL with SL. This is not only about reducing prices but moving forward and working together. As with my business, it is identifying the market direction, and not being afraid to make changes; when necessary to help the residents of SL. In my opinion InV and InV Daily will remain a strong market leader in SL fashion and entertainment because of this policy and must be commended.