Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Lagging It!



Craving some empty lag calories in a familiar looking atmosphere? This McDonald's spoof plays off the familiar colors, menu and motto with a Second Life twist and we couldn't help but share our chuckle. We all know that fast food isn't so good for us in RL. As this build implies, those cholesterol filled meals can do a number on game speed too. Think twice before you turn into that drive-through. You might not only be creating a health lag, you might be creating sim lag too. Is it any wonder this parody doesn't have a single customer at the tables?

Written by DeMerick Creeley

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, zits in SL as well, lol.

Anonymous said...

hahah how cute. I needed a laugh today.

Anonymous said...

Somewhere to go for those hungry moments between snacks! :P

Anonymous said...

LOL this makes me laugh too. I think it's great how SL let's you make 3D jokes and spoofs like this.

Long Live SL!!!

Anonymous said...

This makes me hungry. Super size me