Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Joining in the Fun



Why Paris in Jail? Well, you'd be surprised how much Ammon has in common with Ms. Hilton. For example, did you know Ammon's orange jumpsuit has 6969 on it too? While in the pen, Ammon also had a roommate named Mitch. They grew very close from what I hear. I think he uses the name Jade in world, but I'm not sure about that.


We've all seen Paris with walking around with her designer chihuahua, and I'd be surprised if you haven't seen Ammon wandering around with his designer monkey (I'd also be surprised if you've escaped the barrage of bottles the monkey throws at you). And that Paris sex tape? According to an undisclosed source, there's a hot Internet sex tape out there of Ammon and the monkey.


One of the biggest Paris Hilton calamities was her attempt to patent the phrase, "That's Hot." What does this have to do with Ammon? Well, shortly after its release in SL, Ammon attempted to patent the "Hooooo!" as his. Yep, I speak the truth. Add to all this the fact that Ammon is big money for the scandal rags, hounded by the paparazzi and a dumb blonde at heart, and it's easy to see that Ammon is SL's own Paris Hilton.


Congrats to Ibayn Kyomoon for winning 2500L. Answer: photgrapher

20 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...the whole entire inV staff is me shhhh.

DeMerick Creeley said...

Ammon, just don't tell them we're all your other personalities...oops..

Anonymous said...

Well, I do know for certain Ammon can fly better.

Anonymous said...

Never saw Ammon with BOOBIES. lol
As far as I know, he has bigger doggies too, not some little runt of a thing.

Anonymous said...

Ammon you have a monkey? You never told me. Now I am sad. :((

Anonymous said...

Monkey on your back maybe, ha ha. What zoo did you steal it from?

Anonymous said...

As far as I can tell not too much in common. Then again, I do not know Paris, but I do know Ammon.

Anonymous said...

Papa who? You mean all them crazies in SL that will not let him be in peace? Get a life people, you cannot have him, he is mine.

Anonymous said...

Ammon I think is the must blogged person in sl. You are Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember Ammon and Jade starting with a low budget. God how times changed for you. Couldn't have happened to the two nicest guys in sl.

Anonymous said...

lmfao Your a superstar.

Ammon Pera said...

... In college I was arrested and spent 40 mins. in jail until I figured out I could use my rolex as bail. YAY. I'm free.

Anonymous said...

We all know she is nuts. Let her write her lies. She is so jealous she is squeeling like a pig in heat.

Anonymous said...

Ammon you should find out if you could charge for blogs using your name. You'd be filthy wealthy.

DeMerick Creeley said...

haha...Ammon should patent the name Ammon Pera...then charge. Forget "That's Hot" or "Hooooo!"

Anonymous said...

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! *blubs*

Oh, wrong website. Whatever. :P

Anonymous said...

I'd spank Ammon's monkey.

Anonymous said...

Thats true I think Ammon is the most talked about name in sl. Market that name inV staff.

Anonymous said...

It's an unwritten rule in showbusiness: you are not a celebrity until you have at least one fansite devoted to you by an obsessed wannabe.

Wait... did that already happen? LOL

P.S. Any chance of getting Ammon's orange jumpsuit from eBay?

Anonymous said...

I met ammon the day he was arrested. I told him that john was a cop but he convinced me otherwise and now we're both banned from the Mirage. He was bitching up a storm that the fingerprint ink had ruined his manicure and refused to wear the flip flops unless he visually saw them sanitize them. I've never seen someone pose more gracefully for a cavity search. :)