Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thongs for Men in RL



If you know me, you know I wear thongs in SL. In fact, I have 55 items named "thong" in my inventory (perhaps 10 are pants layer copies of underwear layers). They're sexy, skimpy and thanks to low-cut jeans they can be as much a part of your fashion as something you wear for that special someone--if your RL kiddo doesn't see and want your av to pull up his pants...

Wearing thongs in RL varies by country and culture. Many in North America see men wearing thongs as gay (despite whether women like it or not), while England is more acceptable of men in the skimpy underthings. Sacrificing comfort for sexiness is something women are much more willing to do than men in many parts of the globe, but we are seeing an increase in fashion consciousness among males. How much of a role do thongs play in being sexy in and out of the RL bedroom? Statistics aren't too easy to find or, if they can be found, are skewed by the underwear company that performed the poll. So, here's inV's own poll:

Do you wear thongs in RL and how often?

20 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

... LOL the only thong I like is licorice. mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

No way!!! I go commando.

Anonymous said...

woah! I can't stop starring at the pictures. *drools*

Anonymous said...

well if I had a butt like the picture above woah. I'd be wearing thongs all day.

Anonymous said...

The only vision I get about thongs is the string rubbing against a bare hole.

Anonymous said...

For pure sexiness, I prefer boxer briefs any day... sometimes covering things up (and letting the imagination run wild) is more seductive than exposing it :)

Anonymous said...

lol in RL no... but they may look great if you have the physique of a Greek god, and a package heavy enough to bulk out the pouch.

And all our avatars do. God bless SL.

Anonymous said...

My bofriend gave me a thong once for a present and I looked horrible in it. I much prefer boxers.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it more a girl thing. Just go naked.

Anonymous said...

Omg that guy on the top pic is flexing his butt cheeks like no tomorrow. I don't know about wearing thongs in rl is such a great idea. I personally laugh everytime I see a man in one and think to myself "what is he thinking".

Anonymous said...

Don't gay men only like thongs?

Anonymous said...

Briefs are ok I can do that. Boxers if everything else is in the wash. And boxer briefs for ahem special occasions. A thong? That's 'cutting' it too fine. :)

Anonymous said...

No thongs for me - my boys like a little more freedom than thongs provide. Not in RL, and not in SL either - I cant feel comfy of my Av isn't comfy :)
Larz

Anonymous said...

Nothing under is better. No way I wear butt floss.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they came in licorice, damn got to get me some.

Anonymous said...

Packaging ha ha. It don't look good if the package is a lemon. Too many dreamers out there. Take a pill and chill.

Anonymous said...

Packaging ha ha. It don't look good if the package is a lemon. Too many dreamers out there. Take a pill and chill.

Anonymous said...

In RL a thong is fine....IF and ONLY IF 1) you have NO HAIR on your ass!...and 2) you aren't bigger than the thong is! And this includes no bellies that hang OVER the beltline, or down below it. I mean seriously, I wanna see the thong, not that your smuggling grapes into the country! I personally like things and g-strings myself. I wear them for work in the business environment. Office clothes really dont control you when going commando, and I don't need HR on my ass because the women know who i like or not.

Anonymous said...

It really depends on the make of the thong. Some are great while others give you a butt-ectomy. It also depends on the temperature and what is being worn (if anything else). I have some denims that look like crap when you go commando (catch on things and not in a good way; think exposed metal zipper TEETH!), but are HOT when worn with a thong. Briefs just get bulky, and Boxers - too much like wearing curtains in your pants.




Eoin Hotaling

Anonymous said...

Hands up for free-ballin'!! Who needs their junk crammed into a tea bag (pardon the pun) when you can let them fly free and ready for action. Now a jock strap is a different story...no string up the ass and great for locker room fantasies. :P