Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Saturday, August 2, 2008

rl is so last year


There was a time when we had to actually pull away from our Second Lives to take care of RL matters. A time when those firewalls at work kept some of us watching the clock or in off-world IMs trying to keep up. Guess those days are over. Now RL can be just a backdrop to our Second Lives as SL is perfectly portable. Now you actually can take your SL lover to a RL restaurant. I'd love to see the look on that waiter's face. I suppose that would certainly make taking someone out on an RL date alot cheaper. Go ahead an order the surf and turf, they'll be happy to eat prims. Of course, you won't be able to ask them to right click and pay when the bill comes.

Is our rl becoming extinct? Take a look at the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJF3LBREabk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh.... I've had SL on my Nokia N95 for a few months now :-))))

Check it out. Works on all kinds of handsets.

http://www.vollee.com/secondlife

Anonymous said...

I want a iphone. LOl next we will have it on our dachboards in our cars.

Anonymous said...

This post is awsome. The daily kicks ass.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Ammon Pera said...

...I think I'll pass and wait till the i phone takes me to dinner and a movie. :DDDDDDD. .

Anonymous said...

I asked you if you wanted a house and no IM. Maybe I can buy you dinner and a movie instead.
Ammon's blog stalker.