Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update:EDDI HASKELL ATTACKS A U.S. VETERAN

UPDATE: EDDI HASKELL ATTACKS A U.S. VETERAN something went on behind the scenes or should we say didn't. Following the post Doc gave Eddi time to clear the untruths and of course Eddi didn't respond. Then Doc decided to IM Eddi himself but Mr. Haskell still didn't respond to his publicly slanderous lies in another blog against Mr. Spad. This is the prime example of type of venomous character that is behind the avatar Eddi Haskell. inVd managed to get the personal IM sent to Eddi Haskell form Doc Spad following our post.


Original IM sent by Doc Spad : Eddie, just had to IM you....you said some pretty nasty ass things about me...(or so they say)....I'm a "meat and potatoes" kind of guy in RL...as I am here... the part that really got under my skin was you're questioning who I was in RL...and you challenged my honesty...that cut like a knife buddy. Eddie..we used to be friends...I was at your and Jakes bar often....so please don't say that you didn't know be before that damn contest. And to suggest that I am an alt of Ammons'....well that is just plain wrong... and you have no basis for saying that. Plus, I am much better looking...have MUCH better grammer.....and spell allot better...LOL
[21:15] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.
[21:29] Doc Spad: I have no beef with you....never did... and I'm sorry that all those people are saying such rude and mean things about you on the blogs......all I wanted to do...was make my case. I hope that what people are saying in those blogs isn't true about you....when we hung out at the bar....you were fun and blast to be around... and your gallery was awesome..... I'd like to remember that Eddie and hope that he is still around. For me, SL has been a place for me to connect to people in a way that has broadened my perspective, helped me be more tolerant....and appreciate people from all over the REAL world. And I truly feel that THIS world can and will become a model for us all on how we might live more peacefully in the REAL world. Why don't we both strive for that Eddie, and put this crap behind us. Well...best of luck buddy and look for the goodness in people......there's a lot of it here.....if we can just quell our own demons....

Even though Eddi didn't resond we know the truths and his cruel intentions. Most importantly it says alot about his poor character and his own selfish ideals in Second Life at other people's expense.

Since the original post we have had 17 people with similar stories against Mr. Haskell. inVd emailed each of them back and asked permission to run them at our discretion in future posts and they all agreed to yes.