Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Saturday, March 21, 2009

PUPPET Rawly Rousselot, Case closed

I SMELL SH*T! The Notorious Puppet Rawly Rousselot to Ginacarlo Takacs/Kmadd reportely had multiple orgasms when he received this notecard this past week. Compelled Rousselot just couldn't resist posting about it in following days. "O M G! "I need to get right on this, I see Maddox's name on it" out of breath Rousselot shouts. "You would have thought the world was crashing down the way he over reacted by a notecard" a insider said. It's a game dude.

This is the note card we both received:

[16:30] Ivy Spore: I will be bigger than Ajay. For right now I will just use him to get what I can.
[16:30] Aribella Dinzeo: Baby you are brilliant. You are the best already.
[16:30] Ivy Spore: Ajay is an idiot. I am so good at making everyone like me. Stealing shapes piece of cake with your help.
[16:31] Aribella Dinzeo: Awwws I love you! No matter what people say I will love you forever. He must be dumb to call his store Zoobong and the store Shiki fugly name.
[16:33] Aribella Dinzeo: Did you crash?
[16:33] Ivy Spore: Sorry love I was just reading InVd, the blog by Ammon. Ammon should have a sign dumbass on his forehead. Yeah the store names are dumb; I could have come up with better names. Well now that I am with Shiki I will find a way to get rid of Jura I think I will persuade Shinichi lol. I persuaded Maddox so I can persuade any of these people. They are so beneath me.
[16:34] Aribella Dinzeo: We are going to make a great team on our own. We should steal some of Juicy’s shapes. I hate her she thinks she is so all that. I would love to make money off of her creations and watch her cry
[16:33] Ivy Spore: I did steal Kmadd and Redgrave shapes, so it will be simple to take Juicy’s shapes. Whatever makes you happy baby!
[16:36] Aribella Dinzeo: Brb cuteness

Notecard 101: they can be altered.


I personally contacted the people in the note card and the sender of the note card for a snapshot of the the same IM and it couldn't be produced. I also spoke to Maddox the following day in great detail and he agreed that note card could have been easily altered.


CASE CLOSED


I 100% don't support content theft in anyway but I also don't support in slandering someones name based on a notecard.


"WIPE MY ASS" Giancarlo shouts. "Yes Giancarlo" Rawly said.