Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eddi Haskell attacks a U.S. Veteran

(54)EDDI HASKELL: The out-of control compulsive liar reached his all time low this past week when he openly attacked a U.S. Veteran. The comment that sent outrage in the community.

"his story that he was a Marine in Iraq simply could not be true- you cannot play Second Life on a military base, and cannot tell people in Second Life you are an intelligence officer who just happens to be in the game for a bit of fun. It did not add up". Eddi Haskell said.


Doc Spad: I appreciate your support. . The only accusation that got under my skin was made by Eddie Haskel. He surmised that I wasn't a Marine. That "there was no way I could be in Iraq and be on the Internet". Well, Eddie, you are wrong!!! I've been in the Corps for 10 years, I serve proudly. In fact, being where I was in Iraq, I was lucky to have access to broadband and lucky that I discovered SL. It was a great diversion to the boredom. In Baghdad, there were no clubs or dance bars. SL gave me the opportunity to have fun with other people in a setting that was impossible in RL. I have met plenty of other service members in SL and some of them are here because I have introduced them to our virtual world.. I only hope that they have the same positive experience that I've had, and that they're unique perspective adds to all of us in SL.
To me, my Honor and integrity are everything!
NEVER question those qualities in a marine !

Doc Spad





We thought it would be good to run the entire interview of Doc. To clear up any false allegations of the inV contest as well. This is the original interview. A irresponsible blog owner and (54) Eddi didn't even have the decency to apologize to Doc Spad. We actually sat on this interview for a little while to see if they would and of course not.

Hey Doc.

I've included a few questions below for you to answer at your own convenience about what we discussed. We intend on incorporating them into an article about the matter on the blog sometime this week. Hopefully the questions cover the crux of the matter, but if you feel I've left anything, let me know. Talk soon Doc and thanks for taking the time to assist us with this.

inVd: Hi Doc, thanks for sitting down with us. Many will recall that you were a winner of one of the InVd Centerfold Contests last year. This was a legitimate contest, with fair rules and practise employed. However, several individuals with an axe to grind have called into question the legitimacy of the contest. Those several individuals have levelled accusations directly against you and us in regards to whether you winning the centerfold was genuine or not. What are your thoughts on these derogatory assertions being made?
Doc Spad: First of all...I don't think that most people really understand what type of contest this was. Let me remind people that in this contest people paid $L1 for each vote..and more importantly, the contestants themselves could vote!! Of course I wanted friends to vote for me..using their linden, but most of my votes were paid for by myself. This was the case for all of the top contestants.
The contest was designed to attract people with their own vanity and narcissistic desire. It worked. The last of the top winners were shoving money on the boards like crazy. For me, it seemed logical that as long as I won...i'd get the money I paid in back by winning the prize. At the very end...it was just a matter of who added enough to get over the top before it ended. And it was a neck and neck horse race up to the last second or two.
I ended up spending more $L than I won...LOL...testimoney to my own vanity???

inVd: Have you contacted any of the individuals that are behind the accusations and if so, have they replied to your response?
Doc Spad: I'm enjoy SL... too much to get into the mud on this issue. I don't really know who these people are, with one exception. For that matter, most of what I've read, has been by anonymous individuals that don't have the guts to use their real name.

inVd: It's no secret that you are a US Marine serving your country and have recently served in Iraq and in the Far East. That commands the respect of everybody here at InVd and Im sure all of our loyal readers. As somebody who is serving their country as a troop and who enjoys spending some time in Second Life while away from duty, how does it feel to have these unfounded and unwarranted accusations being made about you?
Doc Spad: I appreciate your support. . The only accusation that got under my skin was made by Eddie Haskel. He surmised that I wasn't a Marine. That "there was no way I could be in Iraq and be on the Internet". Well, Eddie, you are wrong!!! I've been in the Corps for 10 years, I serve proudly. In fact, being where I was in Iraq, I was lucky to have access to broadband and lucky that I discovered SL. It was a great diversion to the boredom. In Baghdad, there were no clubs or dance bars. SL gave me the opportunity to have fun with other people in a setting that was impossible in RL.
I have met plenty of other service members in SL and some of them are here because I have introduced them to our virtual world.. I only hope that they have the same positive experience that I've had, and that they're unique perspective adds to all of us in SL.
To me, my Honor and integrity are everything!
NEVER question those qualities in a marine !

inVd: Finally to set the record straight and for the benefit of any doubt so that people can be left in no uncertain terms: was the InVd Centerfold Contest that you won last year rigged, were you given an unfair advantage of winning in any way and did you have any prior affiliation or improper contact about the contest with inVd before or during the contest?
Doc Spad: I had met Ammon at some of the bars and Edith as well. As far as any unfair advantage? No. The only unfair advantage to this contest was that people that had money to spend on it (and were crazy enough to spend it...LOL), had an advantage.
And as far as inV is concerned? From they're perspective, I'm sure thay made $L. I have no problem with them making money...every contest in SL, like this, is designed to make money for the sponsor. The only victims in this contest were people like me, that were vain enough to think they could win. We all knew we were "buying" any victory. I was just lucky enough to be the last one to throw $L into the pot before the contest board closed.

inVd: Doc, thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us and clearing the false rumors. You are a true brave hero and courageous in serving your country the way that you do. I believe that I can safely say that on behalf of the readers and staff here at inVd, we respect you and what you do tremendously and thank you for your bravery and in protecting our liberty and making the world a safer place. God Bless you.

42 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...Please leave your support to Doc in comments. Eddi Haskell just because you do not have a first life doesn't mean others don't. Show some respect.

Anonymous said...

everybody knows eddi has no RL and now why is he attacking our US troops? is it because he is jealous that they are doing something purposeful and nothing he does is? everything he does is VIRTUAL aka NOT REal duh

Anonymous said...

You have my full support and thank you for defending our great country while losers like Eddi Haskell sit behind a computer screen and jacks off.

Cienega Soon said...

I am proud that you are OUR Marine! Thank you for taking on that job. Integrity is a Marine. As an American I Applaud you and all who protect our well being in the armed forces. YOU ROCK!

Island Projects said...

Wow, that is low.. my RL job ( although been out for over a year now for back issues from my job) I have had questioned to..
I know the feeling Doc.. You have my support 110%..
Eddie, there ain't words to express!
Walks away and shakes his head.

Anonymous said...

You should be ashamed of yourself dude. While most people work for a living you play your second life knocking good people defending you. You have certaily hit a all time low.

Cole Sirnah said...

Thank you Doc for what you have done. It's a shame these people can't just enjoy SL like the rest of us without try to drag others down. Stay proud, Doc.

Anonymous said...

I got some tar. Anyone got some feathers? LOL. Maybe the Lindens can create an Asshole Island and restrict these sorry jerks to it.

Anonymous said...

Knowing Eddi personally he is not all together upstairs. He has told me different stories. If your going to lie then lie well. These past months my partner and I have watched him on a destructive path against many people. It's really has made me wonder what type of people play sl. Unfortunately sl is a breeding ground for real losers. I applaud Doc Spad for standing up to this worthless loser. You have my full support as well.

Anonymous said...

He should ask Syriana Paine who is on government assistance how she has a computer. Everyone is hoping that her leaving her computer on 24/7 logged into sl eventually blows the fuck up. No computer no Syriana Piane. They are both out of work old people that use second life to justify their miserbale real lives. Keep your head up Doc.

Anonymous said...

very few places welcome Eddi Haskell anymore. I wouldn't worry about anything this turd says and consider the source.

Anonymous said...

We love you Doc. Thanks for keeping us safe.

Anonymous said...

Whatever the rights and wrongs of that war the men and women sent there are in great and daily danger. By comparison, Eddi sits on his fat lard ass masturbating all day and night to a computer game.

Eddi Haskell has come out with offensive statements based on rash guesswork and laughable 'internet research', including justifying someone's use of the word "faggot" and giving his full support to that person.

First time I have read a gay man so enthusiastically defending a homophobe. There is surely a limit to what he will say and do to dig himself out of a hole, and whose backside he will lick before it's time to back away - if only out of shame.

I say, conscript Eddi, this offensive, self-justifying scheming idiot who trots out alts and blogs, and give him a few weeks in Baghdad to see what real life is all about. At the very least confiscate his Kleenex box.

Anonymous said...

MARINES LIVE THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE THEY PROTECT.
THEY ARE LEADERS AT HOME AND IN THEIR COMMUNITIES

what's Haskell been doing?

HASKELL LIVES A VIRTAUL WAY BECUASE HE IS A LOSER IN REAL LIFE.
HE IS A LAUGING JOKE IN THE SECOND LIFE COMMUNITIES

Anonymous said...

Talk about idiot Eddi putting a foot in his mouth again. It must be a lonely existence living in only virtual. It goes to show you the thugs that roam in sl.

Anonymous said...

support the troops and send eddi too hell where he belongs!

Anonymous said...

Whether or not you support the war, you can support the people who dedicate their lives to protecting us. Doc is one of those people. I've spent quite a bit of time talking to him, and I know for a fact he isn't an alt of any of the inV staff. He's a fun guy who is doing a lot for us. I wouldn't comment on that blog, but I will comment here to let Doc know he is supported. No one believes Eddi but his idiot group over there. (and of course our military has computers)

Jason Feingold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason Feingold said...

Is Eddi Haskell back causing trouble again? Now that couldn't possibly be could it? What's rather amusing about this guy is when you sit back and watch his same old mundane and repetitive behaviour over and over again, you realize he's quite the crock of pixel shit isn't he?

He sits in his house all night long (and all day long too) playing his virtual life because his rl is so severely lacking. He has no RL job and tried to look for work for over a year without any success because no right minded person would ever contemplate on hiring his old crazy ass.

Eddi, when you target the men in uniform, do you not realize how ard it is for people not to be repulsed by your despicable behaviour?

Doc is somebody to look up to, respect and admire. Conversely, Eddi is the shit on everybody's shoe. Jason 3:16 just says Eddi you're a perverted prick with your pathetic sexual afroliving inacondo site and a deluded dickhead and that's the bottom line cos everybody says so! hooo!

Anonymous said...

This just disgusts me to no end. No he is attaking our men in uniform. I'd like to punch his pussy face.

Anonymous said...

this eddi, is he a fan of studio 54?

Ammon Pera said...

...I spoke to Doc this evening again and they haven't even apologize to him. What does this say about the blog owner and Eddi? That they don't care who they hurt. The blog owner knew Doc previously to this and because she didn't get the answer she wanted to about the contest she decides to lie. You aren't fooling anyone Nivian.

I also would like to mention Nivien is married in rl and spends her time online these days with a virtual partner. What does this say about your rl? Laughing because when you wake up each morning you are obviously stuck. Happy marriages don't play house in Second Life. Giggles your to obvious.

When your not happy in your rl you wont be happy in your sl. Thats why I laugh at you and eddi because I know yours must really suck.

Kisses

Ammon

Anonymous said...

Thats anice interview with doc. Eddi should be apprehended and sent to a mental instituion. I think hee lost his sanity a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

There a sad bunch. Go done the list and you'll see just how pathetic those people are in their true lives.

Anonymous said...

I have known Doc for almost a year and he is the nicest guy. I have learned reading the daily that when it comes to Eddi he cannot be trusted.

Anyone serving in the military deserves the up most respect.

Anonymous said...

Eddi Haskel is a sick minded individual. Bravo Mr. Spad for clearly your name from these no lifers.

Anonymous said...

/me gives Eddi Haskell a white feather.

Anonymous said...

Eddi doesn't respect himself how is he going to repect anyone else. When people stay of of the workforce they lose themselves and isolate themselves. I play and my son plays and let me tell you if this man ever crosses my son I will have him locked up. There are good people that play sl and then there is the people like Eddi who have nothing but second life. This is no way to live you life and people that spend their days in sl I'd be very careful of.

Anonymous said...

Ammon and Jason really rock witrh this blog. You are both fearless and not afraid of the controversy. Somebody has to keep sl fun and you guys do just that! Whats the alternative? Humor eddi and pretend you like him? Lick nats man balls and declare hatred for ammon to enter the kiss my ass club? Sit round a campfire, eat marshmallow and talk about pretty things? You guys may be cocky and brash but thats what we want and love- inv is the best!

Anonymous said...

Snappers Ammon

Ammon Pera said...

...hehe please no pats on the back. Ok keep patting (lol).

Anonymous said...

Eddi is fucking around with RL information AGAIN, yes AGAIN! We bring RL information into SL so we can engage with others and share common interests. That information is not there for Eddi to use and harrass.

What a no-lifer!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO this blog is funny. I spent 2hrs in here laughing and reading at these people. It sounds like this Eddi needs to get some balance in his own life. Everything in moderation.

Anonymous said...

He reminds of those ladies with 1000 cats. He is locked in his home, no work, mid 50's, and his home smells of cat shit. Get rid of Eddi and get riddens of the drama.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see that piece of shit asshole fight for our country instead of knocking people who do. Your a fucking disgace to humans.

Anonymous said...

MORON

Anonymous said...

Reading this has me furious. Having served myself and defending each and everyone of you to keep you safe and to have freedoms. I take Mr. Haskell's comment towards very offensive.

Anonymous said...

Yeah this crosses the line. Wonderful work nabbing this freak in his lies.

Anonymous said...

I'm so angry reading this post that I'd like to biff my mouse at his face. Doc is a great man that you could only wish to be idiot.

Anonymous said...

It's always great to see the shit bags get caught lying. I hope this shit bag Eddi learns from his mistakes or he'll have a tough time with this blog calling him out. Great work inV.

Anonymous said...

I support you Doc

Anonymous said...

This isn't about Doc Spad but commenting on the Syriana post. I am also a club owner and I also agree with this post. Not a good lady to have working for you.