Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Friday, January 23, 2009

Wash & Wear @ Muism /gap




Since Migi Voom likes to send out meaningless note cards of my conversation to other blogs ( Tacky). Which took place almost a year ago. I thought I would comment on this weeks style at Muism.



When I saw this I immediately thought of the after Christmas clearance bin at the Gap http://www.gap.com/. In real life this outfit would be perfect for a Sunday afternoon running errands for any woman. Maybe picking up the weekly dry cleaning, raking the leaves, pottery class or brushing the dog. Did she forget this is Sl we don't have errands. If you like looking like a kindergarten teacher this outfit would be perfect. Just don't expect prince charming Imming you in a club or any gay guy saying you look fabulous.

If you want people to consider you a top fashion designer your going to have to do better than this drab sweater.