Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jeepers Creepers Classic Footwear


Photo by Xavier Ashley

When I first saw this new shoe from Jeepers Creepers, I thought immediately of a debonair playboy making his way across a piano lounge like a crooner Moses parting a sea of smoke with a bourbon in one hand and Cuban cigar in another. The brand-new LdeV Red Diamonds shoes by Eponymous Trenchmouth, famed SL cobbler, are like a well-made tuxedo for your foot. The chic bow tie tops a vest of red diamonds on black all enveloped in a luxurious black leather jacket. This shoe is a definite must-have for the discriminating guy who knows it's really the shoes that make the man. The shoes are easily resized through a simple menu allowing you to choose from sizes XS to XXL and even then allow you to tweak the size to perfectly fit your foot. Be sure to drop by Jeepers Creepers and get your feet ready for an unforgettable night on the town. Eponymous truly has something for everyone. Congratulations, Epy, on another spectacular design!


SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/la%20fortuna%201/92/56/22/

9 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...Hello inVd bloggers, Are you in the mood to do some shoe shopping? Jeepers Creepers has the most realistic shoes in sl. Happy New Year Epy.

xo

Ammon

Anonymous said...

"a debonair playboy making his way across a piano lounge like a crooner Moses parting a sea of smoke with a bourbon in one hand and Cuban cigar in another"

Ammon, excellent. I can taste that bourbon! :)

Hardcore longtime fan of Jeepers Creepers, the detail and quality is always jaw-dropped astonishing. Its a snuggly pleasure to wear his shoes and you feel like a million bucks.

Eponymous is friendly and very customer-orientated in my personal experience, and thats about the nicest thing you can say about a retailer in SL.

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to start the New year off right. Love the design and texture. W.D. on another great creation.

Anonymous said...

OMG, my weekend is saved! I have the perfect excuse to shop... and for shooooooooooz! Do I need a therapist?

(No way, they're expensive, would cut into the shoooooz budget!)

heheheheheheeeee, feets, don't fail me now! (and teleports better be workin'!)

Anonymous said...

LOL... late night shopping on a Sunday - perfect way to end the week. I think I will join you! Just want to say, thanks, been a bumper feast over the holidays with great articles at a rocking rate! What a team!

Anonymous said...

I remember reading about Eponymous in Vogue magazine and I've been a fan ever since. This shoe is on my list of things to buy next. I just have to wait till my partner is back for holiday. I'm poor :(((.

Anonymous said...

Stunning

swaffette Firefly said...

Eponymous has my utter respect for making such wonderful mens shoes - not an easy task ive tried lol - i am always amazed by the way he manages to texture regular prims - not sculpties - so beautifully and realitically AND put the prims together with such patience and perfection.

Anonymous said...

Best shoes in sl hands down.