Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from the INV Daily Team!

2009 is here for us all and the entire INV team wishes all our readers and VIPs a very happy new year! I logged on to Second Life after my RL party and managed to stop by at a couple of fun New Year parties. The first place, I visited was the grand reopening of Atlantis 2100. You may recall that I interviewed the Atlantis owners, Braden Darkstone and Etcher Giano a couple of weeks ago. Last night, they threw a huge New Years Bash with DJ Ars Northmead spinning out the tunes. Everybody had a wild time in a fun and pleasant atmosphere. Several of my closest friends showed up and so did some of Braden’s so it was like a big family reunion for some of us there. Dejerrity was also on hand to welcome everybody as host.
Jago, quit checking my ass out! lol

As you can see, there was a red hot party crowd there and I even had a blast dirty dancing and frolicking with the sexy Jago Constantine. I stayed a couple of hours here before moving on to the next party. Braden mentioned this morning that he and some of the guys stayed partying for a whopping 6 hours – good going you die hard clubbers! Atlantis 2100 is now officially open and will throw parties every Saturday beginning this week at 5pm sl time. Also, as of January 14, the club will be open on Wednesday nights for parties at the same time of 5pm SL time. Braden is also looking forward to DJing on the occasional Thursday nights also – definitely not to be missed!
Demonic DJ Ars w/ deliciously delightful Jago ;P

After Atlantis 2100, I headed over to visit my buddy Flo Cale’s set at Babylon. Flo always spins an array of fun tunes that are to my liking and wow what a damn sexy voice he has! The Babylon clubbers were almost down to being naked, but of course, I remained a good boy until I slipped away quietly, to join a special somebody. Who with I hear you ask, hmm now that’d set the cat among the pigeons hahaha. I’m sure our new inVd2M ghost will be hard on the task to try and find out later LOL! Have a fantastic 2009 everybody!
mmm men at my feet - 1 at a time now please! LOL

5 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...So much fun. J men are always at your crotch, I mean feet :DD. LOL Dem help me out here.

Anonymous said...

Ars grrrr sexy.

Anonymous said...

Is that Phantom Republic hanging on the wall?

Anonymous said...

OK, you guys have won over a convert. Excellent blog, loving the stories and investigation and getting a buzz out of reading it all!!!

Happy New Year to you!

Cole Sirnah said...

I missed the party but kept Braden and Etcher up late with a little after party at Atlantis. (and not THAT kind of after party LOL) If you guys haven't been to this club you are truly missing out! Braden is one of the most genuine people in second life and an awesome host. Happy New Year, bud.