Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Revamped Black Swan



Black Swan & photos
by: Kiki DeVinna

Hello my darlings! Today we are going to be discussing art. I know what you are thinking. I wouldn't start to yawn just yet. This art is displayed in the most unique way. A cross between an art gallery and fun filled adventure, the Black Swan is not to be missed. I can guarantee it is worth a visit.

Upon landing, you notice signs asking you to purchase a watch. You must wear this watch to gain entry to the sim. This will ensure a fantastic journey.

Your adventure will begin with a treck across a bridge dodging a double sided blade pendulum. Don't worry, you'll make it through! You will then follow a long the path to view the most amazing art in Second Life. Only one word comes to mind when describing Black Swan.. AMAZING! A feast for the eyes and imagination, this sim is wonderfully crafted.

Take a break from clubbing and take in one of the best sites on the grid. Vist Black Swan today. You won't be disappointed.




http://slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Swan/128/128/2

12 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...have a great time and thanks Kiki for the great post.

have a great week everyone.

Anonymous said...

This a great sim, well worth checking out.

Kiki said...

You're so welcome Ammon. Have a great time at Black Swan!

Anonymous said...

Heading ther now and thanks staff of the daily. Always great stuff in here to do.

Anonymous said...

haha cool date night place.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to check this out

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I got the boycot stuff that brought me to this sight. Great place. Thanks you.

DeMerick Creeley said...

I'm not able to check this out tonight, but I'll get to it tomorrow hopefully. Thank you Kiki.

Anonymous said...

Great site and I have been looking for the Zooby Lm. Here it is.

Anonymous said...

Me too I was brought in by some weird note and I love it too.

Ammon Pera said...

...morning everyone. I am off to work and jesus everytime I see this dead swan it reminds me of... I will tell you tonight lol....Its's gruesome but true. I'll keep you in suspense for another Ammon rl story on its way.

Have a great day everyone.

xoxo Ammon

Anonymous said...

great plase to visit. thanks