Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Octoberville Revisited

As we wait for Ammon's spider story, I thought I'd send a reminder that the PixelTrix Team's Octoberville is hopping with still a little over two weeks left to find the 100 items in the scavenger hunt, solve the SLeuth game and bob for unsavory apples. Learn the reason why the town is overrun by various beasts and ghouls, and discover the secrets behind Professor Dalton's madness as you uncover clues hidden around the sim. This is worth a Daily revisit because it's entertainment that will keep you up all night. Oh, and there are spiders here too...

The best time to beat the lag is early in the day, but it's worth fighting lag to experience the attraction.

Octoberville 2008 Starting Point

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I came here at 4slt and way laggy. much better now.

Anonymous said...

There is so many things to find. I leave and come back and find things I pass before. This is better each year.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is laggy when the sim is full up, lol. That's SL for you. As Dem said, best to go outside peak hours. But do go. I spent most of a day at Octoberville and it was the most fun I have had in SL for a loooooong time. And thanks for the reminder Dem, I have a lot left to do there yet, lol.