Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Fond Farewell



After an amazing time with inV, I've made the difficult decision to pursue other opportunities. I want to thank everyone for the great times we've had. Working so closely with Ammon, Cole and Adian has made them family to me and I will always feel that way about them. I'd better still be invited to those staff meetings *cough* Greedy games *cough* (I know I said the big inV secret was safe with me, but--well--the people deserve to know).

I know that inV has great plans for the future and I hope to be back from time to time to guest write. Change is difficult, but I've learned that it is necessary for continued growth and happiness. It never means that we have to forget the connections we've made or the memories we've shared.

Good luck everyone. I'm sure I'll still see you, but I'll miss having this forum for interaction. Stay safe and keep SL fun.

Dem

13 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

... It makes me sad Deme is leaving inV/inVd. I wish him the very best and his new journey. LMAO ofc you can write in inVd anytime. You always have a home here and always welcome to jump in anytime. Thank you my best friend for all your hard work at inV/inVd and we'll will miss you tremendously. I think it's important in sl to try all new things and I really do encourage it. Whatever makes you the most happy you should do. This is what sl is all about without limitations. We all have a routine rl why have a routine sl. big hugs and big kisses.

Deme we should have staged a huge fight and then said gotcha. Love you and good luck.

DeMerick Creeley said...

Why didn't we think of the massive fight before? haha

Adian Brouwer said...

Awwww DeMe- so gonna miss working with you man. I wish you every success with your new venture.
Err - can I have your office *giggles*

Big HUGZ ^,^

Anonymous said...

I will miss you Dem! Hopefully we will have you here writing guest articles. And I hope Ammon provided for your retirement, maybe a stud farm...

love & hugs!

Anonymous said...

Best Of Luck Demerick ! You'll be missed and remembered fondly ... or was that fondled?
Seriously, Good Luck and stay safe !!
Larz

Ammon Pera said...

...Adian you can have his office and I'll tear out that bitch of a brick wall and put a window were a window ot to be. lol

Ammon Pera said...

...lol@stud farm. I think Cole would be jealous.

Ricky Davis said...

ahhhh Dem is leaving I was so looking forward to the baby shower. I was knitting booties in between assignments.

DeMerick Creeley said...

Sure, Adian gets special treatment...I always wanted a window.

Island Projects said...

Ohh Wow Dem, huge hugs your gonna be very missed around here! Rubs that belly :)

Stay in touch guy!

Jordyn Carnell said...

I remain a huge personal fan.. Good luck on your next endeavor..

Cole Sirnah said...

Sunshine, you know you are always family to me and I know you are going to do such great things. You know you are always welcome to those special "meetings" - anyway I still have to beat all your high scores LOL. Love you much Sunshine :)

Anonymous said...

This is, indeed, sad... I've come to respect DeM so much in the short association we've had at InvDaily, and his departure is a loss of real journalistic talent, and a hell of a nice person, too!

Don't be a stranger, DeM, and if you ever need a "godfather" for those babies, you know where ta find me!

Love and light, and all the best to you!