Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Obama Fundraiser Event


inV has verified the validity of this fundraiser and Naro Nagy is willing to provide documentation of the donation to Obama's fundraising campaign.

The conventions are over and the race is on for November! Now, more than ever, Barack needs the financial support from all of us to help push his message for change and ensure his victory in the upcoming election. But can't we have fun raising money?

I am pleased to announce a special Obama-Biden fundraiser dance event that I hope you will attend.

When: Sunday, September 14th (4-7pm SL time PST)

DJ Wes will be spinning great music for this special 3-hour event. Donation boxes will be set up for you to donate money in the hopes of helping us reach our 100,000L goal.

....................................................................

Can't make it to the event but want to show your support?

We have set up a donation box outside Club High Energy, so you can still help us reach our fundraising goal. Simply use the LM provided above and look for the Obama-Biden Fundraiser poster and donation box at the entrance to the club. If just 200 people each donate 500L we will reach our 100,000 goal.

We hope you will be able to attend in person, but will certainly appreciate your financial support for this historic and very important campaign.

...........................................................................
Do you have a business that would like to sponsor this event?

We have special programs created that will give your business both graphic and DJ exposure during the fundraising event. Details about the corporate sponsorship packages is available by contacting Naro Nagy.

Club High Energy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know really where charity money goes too? If I want to make a donation I would go directly to the Obama website.

Anonymous said...

I am going to be there. I want to show my support for Obama, Time For Change!

Anonymous said...

You think anyone will trust a fundraiser in SL after the other scam pulled feturing the "Wonderful Surprise"?, think again.

I will make my donation directly thank you.

Ammon Pera said...

...I think that "wonderful surprise" was directed at me" LOL you obviously didn't go to the 1st or 2nd ending contest party because we gave over 250K to our Vips who attended and also paid the winner 125k. We also made some contributions to certain charities in SL. My grandfather use to say you should give and not expect a thank you because once you recieve a thank you you have been paid back. We gave to give not for recognition. I personally like to give the moneies I MAKE back to the economy, our Vips and the inV staff. So to the above person I hope this clarifys your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Anonymous said...

well since am not an american and don't care much for american politics then I won't be there. However each politican is as bad as each other.

Anonymous said...

Ammon anyone saying that inVogue doesn't give back is laughed at. Keep up the great job and amazing us.

Ricky Davis said...

there are a number of actual real world non profits that use second life. We have all heard of the relay for life. There are two sims that are dedicated to various real life non profits with a present in Second Life (do a search for nonprofit commons or look in my profile) It is the giving that is important. Yes, there are scams out there but that should not make you not want to give or support causes. If it is a scam they will pay for it one way or another.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Oprah Whinfery contributing to Obama campaign? I think he has enough money personally.

Anonymous said...

OMG, i'm so over American politics its bloody everywhere like crabs spreading like wild fire. and i agree with the last comment... a lot of money has already been donated to his champagne by the American public and very deep pocketed Celebs, Why? Because everyone wants to see a 'black' president as if its going to signify a change, and make up for the yrs of black slavery. Good luck Obama you don't need my Lindens because you've already won this race due to the color of your skin hi5.

Anonymous said...

I also have to agree they don't need our lindens. I don't see obama paying my tier.

It's nice to help but think about who really needs the help and donate. I don't think any politician need money.

Anonymous said...

I also have to agree they don't need our lindens. I don't see obama paying my tier.

It's nice to help but think about who really needs the help and donate. I don't think any politician need money.

Anonymous said...

Obama needs my money is a really funny. Thanks but I would be dontating to something as pointless as this.

Anonymous said...

so true Innika Ferraris. I could careless too.