Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Friday, August 1, 2008

we all have done it, don't lie!!!


We all know in sl there is a lot of back stabbing everyday. I think it out numbers rl by a lot. I guess because in sl there isn't much repercussions. But their are some sad individuals who like to provoke it even more and laugh about it. Like Rupaul says "Honey if you can't love yourself then how the hell you going to love anyone else". You know the best thing to do is ignore,mute and banned. Anyway as long as civilization exists it will continue to remain on some level for whatever reasons (primarily jealousy). In your opinion who backstabbs the deepest? SM straight men, GM gay men, SW straight women, LW lesbian women or do we all do it?

Look at the pic at the top. He or she missed one damn.
Congratulations to Canterbury Kappler for winning 5k.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well. Straight men boast, Gay Men Bitch, Straight Women moan and Lesbian Women punch anything in there path... but yeah we all back stab, mmm difficult to see who back stabs most. Especially when vodka gets in the way :))

Anonymous said...

GM

Anonymous said...

laughing at the first comment. I would have to say SW.

Anonymous said...

omg SM are caddy and don't even know it.

Anonymous said...

Put it this way adding to my first comment:

SM: I'm have the best six pack and loads of women love me!

GM: Aye rite. I hate men with muscles, you spring off of them like a bouncy castle.

SW: I really don't care. I just wish you would pay me more attention.

LW: Who the F**K called my girl a bouncy castle...grrrr!!

Anonymous said...

By far SW are the most visious.

Anonymous said...

SW they think they have to stand up to men and the only way is to be evil.

Anonymous said...

omg SM are the worst.