Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Sensual Release




Just when you thought the world of SL sex couldn't get any steamier, Bits and Bobs releases the new version of the popular Lovescene. Like the first lovescene, Lovescene II offers a combination of foreplay and intercourse. It has the same focus on sensual exploration as the original and a slow, loving penetration animation.

Lovescene II is much different than the first, however. It places the female or bottom on top in the love making portions, while the foreplay has a back to front exploration animation. Overall, the combination sets a perfect mood for lovers to enjoy. Lovescene II is available at Bits and Bobs stores in Second Life.

Bits and Bobs

8 comments:

Franziskus said...

Just spent more then 2 hours on it and enjoyed every second!

Unknown said...

Yah we love it too! Well done you guys !

Jordyn Carnell said...

cowboy riding.. PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

DANGEROUS but the best ever. Sure worth every linden.

Ammon Pera said...

...whats really fun is to mimic this in rl. mmmmmmhmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I love the animation. Can anyone tell me where they sell prim cleaner though? The copy of Lovescene II I have has gotten quite sticky. *Cole does a search for Windex*

Ammon Pera said...

...in the past 9 months I have been photographed hundreds of times and this actually was my most fun shoot wih Jade. Well you can guess what happened after this shoot :DDD.
Thanks to Craig Altman from Bits and Bobs for all the love scenes. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

I bet you both did a shoot after. Thanks for the info on my way to pick up some myself. I am loving the blog well done.