Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Sunday, August 31, 2008

AUGUST Bday/Rezzday Party


AUGUST's Bday/Rezzday Party will run from 5-8 SLT on *SUNDAY* August 31st at the one and only FIRE ISLAND!

It's time again! Last SUNDAY of the month and we got a great party planned! A hot DJ and a brand new venue! The Fantastic Marky Monentes and Jt Volos have agreed to be my cohosts! AND Rickie Zabaleta is gonna be our DJ (he's new and I'm very excited to have him!)

Anyone with a a bday/rezzday in August, plus their friends and well wishers are invited (plus all you other people that just want a great party!)

Fire Island

5 comments:

Ammon Pera said...

...sorry JC I missed the party but I heard it was a huge success. Congrats. See you at next months for sure. xx

Anonymous said...

Hey good idea, next time I will bring cake!

Anonymous said...

Always a great time to get together and party.

Anonymous said...

Anything for a party lol

Jordyn Carnell said...

Was kinda worried about moving to last Sunday of the month.. but it worked out GREAT! Missed you Ammon!

Last Sunday of Septemeber we do it all over! (I start working on it now! Hot new DJ's.. IM ME!)

Thanx all who came!

JC