Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Now On Sale!












The Deeb Home v1.0 is the result of a 2 month group project by "The Firm". This Company includes Luna Benevante of Avenue Four & Asri Falcone of Houses in a Hatbox. Geof Graves contributed a lot to the content.

The Deeb Home features spacious rooms with fully animated furniture (no poseballs) which can be rezzed at the click of a button. Each room has a color scheme, which you can choose to rezz or not. Other features include working recessed lighting throughout, running water, indoor and outdoor waterfalls, animated furniture, original artwork, working jacuzzi and much more...

From taking a relaxing shower, curling up by the fire or even reading the sports page on the throne, for the low price of 18,995L$ you will have everything you need to be the talk of the town. Contact Luna Benavente or Asri Falcone with any questions.

:) Enjoy! and Welcome Home!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit!!! I know what I want. I'm going first thing tomorrow to take a look.

Ammon Pera said...

I know what I am going to be asking for. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amm if you don't get one I'll buy you one. I'll leave you an IM.

Ammon Pera said...

...if your buying can I have both.

Anonymous said...

This is one unforgettable house.

Anonymous said...

As proud owners of this house all I can say is HOLY CRAP BATMAN ! It's amazing ! We also have the original 'Modern Retro' that was featured on the 60 Minutes TV show - love them both ! Kiki and I couldn't be more pleased. The textures, the design, the furniture, it truly is an amazingly beautiful home! Everyone should have at least one of these !
Kiki DeVinna and Larz Beresford