Click Ad to Tp or for LM

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Not your average A**hole


Ass Hole

Nah - that wasn't directed at you. It is the name of a store I saw in a Mall and they sell - you guessed it - a**holes, male and female.

They are described as cosmetic - they don't actually do anything - they just sit there. And I have no idea why you would want another a**hole in your Second Life. But it does seem reasonable that an a**hole that shuts up is twice as much at 200L$.
They are available Pale, Tan and Dark: also Closed, Gaping and Prolapsed for those a**holes feeling out of place.

Now if Xcite made an a**hole, you could at least get a few giggles out of it.

Adian's A**hole whispers: is the sun shining?
Adian's A**hole whispers: Kiss me.
Adian's A**hole whispers: pfffft

Perhaps there is a market in Gifting except these a**holes are No Transfer. With the right packaging you wouldn't need a card to get your message across.
Hmm- two gift cards should do nicely. *grins*

Adian's A**hole whispers: I so hate Thongs!
Written by Adian Brouwer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

LOL I took the slurl on the bottom to this Ass place and I never laughed so hard in my life. Thanks for the great laugh. I really needed it today. Great job on the new blog.

Ammon Pera said...

...too funny. I had to comment on this because yesterday I was invited to the group (the Assh*le. I thought about it and what for. Are they going to update me with new improved holes. LOL come on.